Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 17



Hope you still recognize me. This is me 10 lbs heavier than I was in April. I keep thinking that I still have a lot of weeks left so it is too soon to be this big. Dave likes to laugh at me when I try to do my exercises. I can't bend at the waist and touch my toes any more. Anyways here is one picture. I will try to keep up the pics. and info.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhh....stop it I am so HAPPY you started a blog and that i get to see you!!!
    oh girl you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! yes i am streaming inside!!! ohhhhh
    Becky you are so beautiful! you are growing a happy, healthy baby so don't worry about the extra pounds :)
    when you come home for a visit, I will gladly repay the debt of rolling over to find a pen or remote for you anytime :)
    love you girl!
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby bumps!! Don't worry about the extra weight you can totally loose it after you have the baby. Plus you always feel bigger than you really look! I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete